Finding time to get to the gym and get in a good workout can be very challenging. If you are looking for an exercise program that provides you with excellent results in as little as 30 days, look no further than Core De Force. Core De Force is the latest exercise program sold by Beachbody, which has sold a number of other very successful at-home exercise programs.
I’ve recently been very busy with work so been unable to actually go to the gym so a home workout was what I needed. There’s many to choose from but I decided on Core De Force after a recommendation from a friend that had got an awesome transformation from the program.
What is Core De Force?
Core De Force is an at-home video exercise program that can be done by anyone without ever lifting a weight. The Core De Force is a boxing and MMA-focused workout program that combines high-intensity cardio and bodyweight weight lifting moves that are shown to help everyone lose weight and belly fat.
In total there are 10 different exercise programs that are part of a 30-day schedule. In each exercise, you will go through a variety of different 3-minute rounds that will alternate between high-intensity cardio and bodyweight exercises. This will help to keep your heart rate up and keep you interested and engaged in the exercise.
Who is Core De Force Designed For?
Core De Force is an intense workout program that is designed for anyone that wants to get into better shape and improve their abs. The Core De Force is often idea for someone that has already gone through similar programs that are produced by the Beachbody brand, but it can still be a good option for someone in any level of physical shape. For those that are not able to do all of the exercises, there are often rest breaks and replacement exercises that can help anyone to catch up to the system. Within a few weeks of starting the program, you will quickly be able to build the strength needed to finish the workouts.
What is included in the Core De Force Program?
When you buy the Core De Force workout program you will get DVDs that will include eight different base workout programs and two additional bonus workout programs. These workout programs include MMA-inspired exercises as well as bodyweight programs and two different exercises that are focused on rest and stretching.
Along with the Core De Force exercises, you will also get an eating plan, a guide to following the program, and a 30-day schedule. When you purchase the entire pack for the Core De Force system, you can get it all for $59.95.
If you are looking for even more of a challenge, you can upgrade to the Core De Force Deluxe Upgrade. This will include three additional workouts, portion fix containers to help with the diet plan, and an agility ladder. The Core De Force Deluxe Upgrade system can be purchased for an additional $59.95.
What are the Workouts?
The Core De Force workout program has 10 different workouts that are spread out across a rotating schedule. Each of the workouts in the routine has a different focus and theme, which helps you lose weight and build lean muscle mass. Overall, the Core De Force focuses on providing more intense workouts, which can help anyone to build muscle and lose body fat. The overview of the Core De Force workouts is as follows:
- MMA Speed is a workout that is focused on the upper body and core. This workout is influenced by boxing and provides you with short bursts of high intensity. It is a relatively short workout, but helps you burn a lot of calories fast.
- MMA Shred is another fast-paced workout that is incurred by the Muay Thai martial art. This workout focuses on building coordination, lower body strength, and agility.
- MMA Power is an explosive workout routine that uses defensive movements. It also has a heavy influence and focus on cardio exercises, which can help anyone to lose a lot of body fat and improve their cardio strength.
- MMA Plyo is one of the most challenging workouts of all. This uses a combination of standard plyometric with boxing and other martial arts. It is one of the shorter workouts, but can help you to burn a lot of fat.
- Power Sculpt is an exercise that focuses on helping you to build lean muscle mass. This is an interval-training workout that can help you to build muscle and increase your overall endurance.
- Dynamic Strength is another exercise program that works to improve your overall physical strength. It does not use any equipment or weights but instead focuses on bodyweight exercises that are sure to get your heart rate up.
- Active Recovery is a day of rest of all participants in Core De Force. This video will help you to relax your muscles and improve your mind.
- Core De Force Relief is another rest-day program. The video is a very effective five-minute stretch program that can help to relieve your tired and tight muscles. While it is done on rest day, you can also see advantages if you do the routine after one of the more intense workouts.
- Core Kinetics is one of the most intent workouts of all. It focuses on strengthening your body by using a wide range of MMA movements. While it is challenging, the 30-minute workout will help to carve and flatten your core.
- 5 Min Core on the Floor is the shortest exercise video of all. While it is short, it is one of the hardest core workouts that you will ever have to do. There are 5 quick plank movements that can help to improve your core strength.
If you choose to purchase the Deluxe upgrade package, you will also get three additional workouts that can be completed at your leisure. The three additional workouts are as follows:
- Agility Strength focuses on improving your personal agility by combining footwork drills with bodyweight movements.
- Agility Power utilizes the provided agility ladder and will focus on multi-functional training to help you shred a lot of fat.
- MMA Kick Butt is the most intense leg workout in the Core De Force system. This uses a variety of MMA exercises to completely strengthen your glutes and legs.
Core De Force Schedule
All of the workouts range from 30 to 45 minutes in length. The Core De Force will come with an initial 30-day calendar, which will recommend that you do one exercise program every day of the week. However, this includes the seventh day of the week that is intended to be an active recovery day. Those that are looking for more of a focus on their core could also consider doing the 5 Min Core on the Floor exercise, which is a bonus exercise that can be done immediately after the base daily exercise.
Core De Force Pros
Overall, there are several different advantages of the Core De Force. One of the main advantages of the Core De Force is that is a very intense exercise program that can yield some very impressive results. Those that are able to complete the program routinely report that they have lost weight and have far more abdominal definition than they could have ever imagined in the past.
Another advantage of the Core De Force is that it is very convenient. All you need to complete the exercises at home is a DVD player, a television, and a safe place to complete the workouts. There are no weights, bands, or other types of exercise equipment necessary. All of the exercises can be completed from home, which means you will not have to spend the time getting ready and going to the gym. Furthermore, since many of the exercise programs are only around 30 minutes, it is easy to find some time in a busy schedule to get your scheduled workout in.
The third advantage of the Core De Force program is that you will be able to be part of the Beachbody community. Beachbody is one of the largest workout communities in the world and has a wide range of online and offline support systems. You will be able to use these systems to network with other people, share tips and advice, and continue to be motivated by the success stories shared by other people.
Core De Force Cons
While there are some significant pros of the Core De Force system, there are some cons as well that need to be taken into consideration. One of the main cons is that it can be difficult to stay motivated. Whenever someone works out at home, staying on track can be harder and staying focused can be a challenge. However, this is often mitigated once someone begins to see the positive results of the program.
Another downside of the Core De Force is that it can be very challenging and lead to injury. One mistake that many people make is not properly warming up before the exercise program. It is important to follow all of the warm-up and stretching routines when you are doing the workout program. This will help to reduce the soreness that you can experience, will limit the risk of injury, and can help to keep you motivated doing the workout program going forward.
Ever since the Core De Force was introduced, there are been many different success stories. Dozens of different participants have shared their personal success stories that include losing pounds and issues within just a few weeks of starting the program and using the program to keep the weight off.
Where Can I Buy Core De Force?
If you are ready to get into the best shape of your life, the best play to buy Core De Force is through the Beachbody website. Through the Beachbody website you can buy either the base package or include the deluxe package upgrade. The website will allow you to pay for the whole package up front, or you could break it into three simple monthly payments. Core De Force is also available through a few different online retailers, including Amazon.